Mom and Baby

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wow, she is already 14 month old

I haven't been updating my blog with new info!
Well, I realized that raising a baby is a full time job!
Now my daughter is 14 month old. Such a happy and active baby.

My friend just had a baby and asked me about pacifier use.
Basically my daughter hated pacifier until she was about 12 month old! She would push out pacifier with her tongue. But now Pacifier is her friend to comfort herself and when she wants to fall a sleep. Dentist doens't recommend use of pacifier after one year old. It has something to do with development of baby's mouth/palate. But my pediatrician said it's OK to use until she is almost 2 years old.
I just bought this Ortho pro pacifier which is better for baby's mouth development. My daughter hated it first, but once she got used to it she doesn't mind now. It's more flat and shaped to fit in the mouth.
Worth trying!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home