Mom and Baby

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

She is already 3 yo!

It's been already 3 years and 3 month since my daughter was born!
Wow, time goes by so quick. She started to go to preschool when she was 2.5 yo. Back then I was really focused on getting her socialization with other kids since there was no other kids around her. Now she really enjoys her preschool and her routine.
However, now I have been working more hours and don't get to see her much...She is feeling that loss of together time, too.

She is 3.5 yo and now is more she needs her social life. Yet I am feeling that I might pull her out of preschool until later so that she can spend more quality time with me.

I just have to make sure she gets some sort of activities and social life with other kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home